Re: Ubuntu Autopreviewing .MP3's

____/ Anonymous on Wednesday 12 September 2007 02:40 : \____

> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 06:04:41 +0900, High Plains Thumper wrote:
>>
>> > Just now I hovered the mouse over an MP3 icon in the default
>> > Nautilus 2.18.1 file viewer.  File started to play immediately,
>> > but only as long as I hovered the mouse over top the file icon.
>> >
>> > Neat!
>>
>> You think that's a good thing?  So just because I move my mouse, a
>> song starts to play?  How annoying.  Yes, i'm sure it can be turned
>> off, but still... what a fucking stupid idea.
>
> Awwwwww.... Poor jealous little Wintard.
>
> *snicker*

FS fragmentation -- You think that's a good thing?  So just because I save
files, a hard drive is torn to piece?  How annoying.  Yes, i'm sure it CAN'T
be turned off, but still... what a fucking stupid idea.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue"
 05:05:01 up 2 days,  3:11,  3 users,  load average: 1.12, 1.92, 1.77