Re: Who is Paying Roy Schestowitz To Post Linux Articles?

hymen.the.jew@xxxxxxxxx wrote in

> Obviously a person does not post 10's of thousands of messages out of
> the goodness of his own heart.
> So who *IS* paying Roy Schestowitz?
> Look here for some clues:
>
> Post Activity
>
>        Jan      Feb      Mar      Apr      May      Jun      Jul
>        Aug      Sep      Oct      Nov      Dec
> 2004
>   44      99      78 2005      222      142      179      254      116
>      305      398      664      579      547      457      367 2006
>   373      950      1654      631      1923      1868      1855
> 2041      2166      1470      1715 1793
> 2007      2159      1953      2137      1871      1878      1482
> 1707      1497      257
>
> http://www.gatago.com/comp/os/linux/advocacy/32385708.html
>
> Check digg and Netscape for Schestowitz crap.
> Also boycott novell which is another pet site of his.
> Obviously the professional student is being paid to spam this crap all
> over the place.
>
> Look carefully and you can figure it out.
> You will also see, if you look closely that Roy Schestowitz and Mark
> Kent are sharing a demon.net connection which is a total violation of
> the TOS.
> We got Roy kicked off the Manchester Universities system, why not get
> him kicked off demon.net and Mark Kent as well.
> It's simple to prove.
> Look at the headers, it's obvious Roy is SSh'ing into Mark's system.
> A violation of TOS.

You should change the subject to "Who is Paying Roy Schestowitz To Post
Anti-Microsoft Articles" because I see very few Linux articles posted by
him.
FWIW the guy is a fool, leave him alone because the mentally ill need to
be left alone.
Sooner or later they will find the right combination of medication and
Roy Schestowitz will be normal again.
For now, it's best to ignore his paranoid rantings.