Re: [News] AMD/ATI Driver Move Could Make Linux Eye Candy a 'Standard'

  • Subject: Re: [News] AMD/ATI Driver Move Could Make Linux Eye Candy a 'Standard'
  • From: Singer <singer42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 02:45:50 +0000 (UTC)
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:OPU2nI0iWkk3mTEEX9ITvjds5WM=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

> Gutsy Gibbon swinging along
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| 3D effects have been promised; Mark Shuttleworth, the head of
>| Canonical, said Compiz Fusion would be integrated, barring any

Promise promises promises.

Linux is all about promises but little about reality.
For example, Linux is free Windows is not, so where is Linux?

Is this the year of Linux?

We have been hearing that one for the last 10 years.

Come back when your pipe dream has a prayer.