Re: [News] PC World Surrenders to Linux User

____/ chrisv on Sunday 30 September 2007 21:30 : \____

> Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

>>> Now I can believe that!  I am not so sure why you would want to admit
>>> to it, though.
>>
>> Why? Is having a steady job some sort of embarrassment in your world? Do
>> the rest of the swill guzzling trailer dwellers in your neighborhood
>> throw their plastic cups at you and guffaw if you earn an actual living?
>>
>> Or are you just desperately trying to smoke screen the fact that you've
>> been soundly proved wrong on your idiotic "voided Warranty" spew by
>> sniping at something you mistakenly believe is an easy target?
>>
>> Never mind, it's a rhetorical question.
>>
>> You're clueless beyond measure and making shit up as you go. You don't
>> know any VP of anything other than by name, and you certainly don't know
>> anything about warranties, returns, or the cost of QA.
>>
>> You're just another widiot farting in a hurricane of'm sonny. A total
>> loser with nothing better to do with his welfare ass than piss away time
>> trolling Linux news groups.
>
> I don't know...  Immoral scum like him can actually do quite well in some
> fields, like sales and marketing...

That's just what Billy Weisgerber is doing in COLA. It's a PR charade for his
pals, and it should be illegal. USENET is no place for marketing.

Charity: compensating for a broken system rather than actually fixing it
         run-level 2  2007-09-10 01:53                   last=