Re: Unreal Tournament 3 Box to Contain Linux Version

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 21:45:28 +0000, cc wrote:

> On Sep 30, 5:17 pm, "DFS" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> [H]omer wrote:
>> > Verily I say unto thee, that Roy Schestowitz spake thusly:

>> > Well it won't run "Helo", so it /must/ be inferior.
>>
>> > But there is a up-side though, Linux doesn't burn your house down and
>> > kill your children either.
>>
>> But its developers violently murder their wives, dispose of the body, lie to
>> their kids that they don't know what happened to Mommy, then run to their
>> own Mommy's basement to hide from the policemen.
>
> Linux, Catch the Fever!

Maybe I'm missing something.  Was some Linux developer actually found
guilty of murdering his wife and disposing of the body?  Or is this just
some simple-minded idiot spewing, one who can't tell the difference
between being charged with a crime and actually being proven guilty?