Re: SueMe Linux Rocks!

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ High Plains Thumper on Sunday 30 September 2007 01:22 : \____
>
>> Non scrivetemi wrote:

>> LOL!
>
> I'd have to save it somewhere and copy the idea.

And there is the "Standard Reply to Dumbass" form:

STANDARD REPLY TO DUMBASS FORM (version 1.2.1 Revsion C)

check all boxes that apply)
Dear:
[ ] Llama
[ ] Clueless Newbie
[ ] Lamer
[ ] Flamer
[ ] "Me too"-er
[ ] Pervert
[ ] Geek
[ ] Spammer
[ ] Racist
[ ] Jackass
[ ] Stereotypical AOLer
[ ] Freak
[ ] Troller
[ ] Fundamentalist
[ ] Satanist
[ ] "Expert"
[ ] Pool of Slime
[ ] Redneck
[ ] Shameless Punk
[ ] Two Dollar Bitch
[ ] Twit
[ ] Wannabe
[ ] Dumbass
[ ] Waste of Skin
[ ] Other: __________________________

You Are Being Flamed Because:

[ ] You obviously don't know anything about the topic at hand
[ ] You posted a ?False Advertisement? post.
[ ] You posted something involving legal crap.
[ ] You quoted an ENTIRE post in your reply [ ] You started a long, stupid
thread
[ ] You continued spreading a long, stupid thread
[ ] Your lack of understanding of the fundamentals is disgusting
[ ] You posted a racist message
[ ] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message
[ ] You posted low-IQ flamebait
[ ] You posted a blatantly obvious troll
[ ] You followed up to a blatantly obvious troll
[ ] You said "X rules, Y sucks" and gave no support for your lame statement
[ ] You said "me too" to something
[ ] You make no sense
[ ] You made a post yet failed to say anything
[ ] Your sig/alias/server is dreadful
[ ] Your post contained nothing but psycho-babble.
[ ] You are claiming that you know more than Newton, Ohm, Pavlov, etc.
[ ] Your margin settings (or lack of) make your post unreadable
[ ] You made a baseless assertion
[ ] You posted SCREAMING in RANDOM CAPS (OR IN ALL CAPS) for NO APPARENT
REASON
[ ] YoU tYpEd SoMeThInG lAmE lIkE tHiS
[ ] You say your ?L33t liek Jeffk.?, Or your spelling is so bad that no one
can read it.
[ ] Your a heartless, braindead waste of space.
[ ] You claim the US is a big bully trying to take on "poor innocent little
countries/people"
[ ] You support the terrorist actions
[ ] You support the Islamic Extremists and their "Holy War"
[ ] You support the Taliban.
[ ] You didn't do anything specific, but appear to be so generally
    worthless that you are being flamed anyway

To Repent, You Must:

[ ] Refrain from posting until you have a vague idea what you're doing
[ ] Stop masturbating for a week
[ ] Read every group you posted to for a week
[ ] Give up your AOL account
[ ] Bust up your modem with a hammer and eat it
[ ] Tell your Mommy to up your medication
[ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor (monitor must be plugged
in)
[ ] Actually post something relevant
[ ] Read and memorize the FAQ
[ ] Print your home phone number in your ads
[ ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month
[ ] Crack your reproductive organs in a vice.
[ ] Shove filthy syringes underneath your fingernails until they hit bone.
[ ] Dig your fillings out of your teeth with an ice pick
[ ] Chew on old tetanus infected barbed wire until the blood froths at your
lips, then
    rinse your mouth out with boric acid
[ ] Go dive into a dumpster full of medical waste.

In Closing, I'd Like to Say:

[ ] Blow me
[ ] Get a clue
[ ] Get a life
[ ] Go away
[ ] Grow up
[ ] Never post again
[ ] I pity your dog
[ ] You need to seek psychiatric help
[ ] Morons like you give ammo to pro-censorship morons
[ ] Yer momma's so fat/stupid/ugly that etc...
[ ] Take your gibberish somewhere else
[ ] Learn how to post or get off the site
[ ] All of the above

Operating systems:
FreeBSD 6.2, Debian 4.0
PCLinuxOS 2007, (K)Ubuntu 7.04