Re: Microsoft caught red handed astroturfing (again)

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

SuSE 8.1 was an excellent O/S. I used it for almost 4 years, until 3-4
months ago when my hard-drive died and I finally said goodbye to SUSE
(8.1 was not yet infected by the 'Novell management virus', let alone
the Novell branding).

SuSE 6.4 was an excellent O/S. I kept it for 4 years. I liked things better when SuSE was its own company. At any rate, I'm finding Ubuntu more than satisfactory for my needs.

--
HPT