Re: [News] Patent Problems Combatted, Abuse Resumes

____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 29 September 2007 17:57 : \____

>> Supreme Court To Determine If Patent Holders Can Shake Down Entire Supply
>> Chain
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| While Congress continues to fight over patent reform (often missing the
>>| bigger issues for those that the lobbyists are most interested in), it's
>>| been the Supreme Court that's been doing its best to bring some sanity back
>>| to the patent system.
>> `----
>>
>> http://techdirt.com/articles/20070925/173443.shtml
>>

> The yanks really could use a government which be not corrupt.

For all I can gather, the government there is a front to the wealthiest
corporations that can have it wined and dined for 'protection'. You know,
those few 'sanctioned' monopolies that make a /global/ oligarchy ("what's good
for America is good for the world").

Roy S. Schestowitz     | GPL - Global Programmer's Law
         run-level 2  2007-09-10 01:53                   last=