Re: Linux users and COLA posters blatantly break the law

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Saturday 29 September 2007 14:45 : \____

> [H]omer wrote:
>
>> Verily I say unto thee, that Mark Kent spake thusly:

>>> Haha!  Ah, Gary, you give yourself away in such wonderful ways.
>>> Polly, sorry, Gary.  Haha.
>>
>> Oops!
>>
>> Well, well, well. Finally proof that Flatty is indeed Gary Stewart.
>>

> That is just one of many goofs flattestbrain has been doing

It has been pretty obvious for a while, but no longer can Gary use a nym to get
past filters and ask "How do you know? SHOW US PROOF!! I'm not Gary Stewart.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Windows: backward-compatible, even for viruses
Mem:    515500k total,   444140k used,    71360k free,     4692k buffers