Re: [Rival] Microsoft's OEM 'Racketeering' Might be Ending in Europe

> ____/ dapunka on Wednesday 26 September 2007 22:47 : \____
>
>> On 26 Sep, 18:29, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> ----[ Quote ]
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> Since this summer the AFUL campaign by the name of Non aux
>>
>> Software racketeers.  The software racket.  An apt term.
>
> Oops. Typo in the subject line corrected.

I quite liked the idea of an "ORM", though.  Not quite sure what it
would be, but it sounds kind of large, a bit ominous, probably spherical
and a little shiny and dark.  I imagine it would operate portals into
other dimensions, and be found in a long-lost city, in a special temple,
guarded by traps so on.