Re: [News] Funny Article Advocating Linux

____/ chrisv on Friday 28 September 2007 14:54 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>>But if it's not exactly like Windows, then it's behind right? Some reviewers
>>will give high score to those who mimic mistakes, e.g. Xandros, Linspire...
>
> One of my best friends has been using Linspire for years, now.  Works
> for him...

It does. But Apple OS X also works as a BSD. But it's not open source. It's
aggressive lock-in and restriction of choice. We're back were we started --
another Windows.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Prevalence does not imply ideali$M
roy      pts/2        cg001a.halls.man Fri Sep 28 16:21   still logged in