Re: [News] Novell's Michael Meeks -- Another OOXML Embracer (Like Miguel "Superb Standar^Hd" de Icaza)

____/ Kier on Friday 28 September 2007 09:43 : \____

> On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 09:21:54 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ Kier on Friday 28 September 2007 08:55 : \____

>>> So what? Doesn't prove your point one iota.
>>
>> There was an interview before that (the one which I refer to in the reply to
>> Stephane. Some of Novell staff obediently follows a strategy that is self
>> destructive, IMHO.
>
> Your opinion is certainly noted. That doesn't make it fact, nor does it
> prove what you say about Michael Meeks.

True. It is only my opinion.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Ping this IP, see if it responds the second time"
         run-level 2  2007-09-10 01:53                   last=