Re: [News] SCO Becomes Blackhat SEO?

____/ [H]omer on Thursday 27 September 2007 10:10 : \____

>> I've just been in touch with Google. Let's see if SCO gets the boot
>> and Groklaw inherits the number one spot for "sco".
>
> Dunno about "sco", but I just tried "$<0", and this came in at No. 6:
>
> http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007190295,00.html
>
> Completely and utterly irrelevant, but absolutely hilarious nonetheless.

Yes, I realised this minutes after I had posted this. For some reason, Groklaw
sank in the rankings. In general, Google seems to have developed some Groklaw
allergy, I think. A lot of stuff it does not appear to index.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | HTML is for page layout, not for textual messages
Tasks: 128 total,   1 running, 127 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie