Re: I was deceived says Rob Enderle ..

____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 25 September 2007 21:04 : \____

>> He's a scummy piece of filth. You're only feeding him by citing him.
>>
>> Microsoft is among his clients, so he's paid to spit out all that
>> garbage.
>
> He's also embarrassed to find himself on the losing side, so he's trying
> to pass the buck ("I was only following orders"). One may now safely
> assume that any supportive comments he makes is just diplomatic
> hypocrisy. Fair weather friends.

It's all part of the plan. Bill Beebe, Maureen O'Gara, Dan Lyons, and Rob
Enderle (maybe Laura DiDio as well) are coordinating that. Dan Lyons did
his 'public retraction' last week and Beebe then blogged about it and asked
whether Enderle was soon to follow (well, he knew he would). He knows O'Gara
and he even supported her spying and slandering of PJ.

Microsoft has a way with unethical bullies, whom it DOES pay. Microsoft PAYS
Enderle.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: most popular O/S, yet not most widespread