Re: [News] iPhone - Linux Tablet Shootout (Video)

> So, is the N800 really an iPhone-killer?l
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Though Nokia's Internet tablet, the N800, has been on the market for
> quite a
> | bit longer than Apple's iPhone, we here at Download Squad have been
> thinking
> | about the N800-iPhone comparison since Steve Jobs first demoed the
> iPhone
> | back in January.
> `----
>
> http://www.downloadsquad.com/2007/09/24/so-is-the-n800-really-an-iphone-killer/

Hint for the clueless minions here in COLA. The lesson to be learned from
all of these 'iPhone killer' and 'iPod killer' and 'Windows killer' products
that always fail is this:

The secret isn't building the biggest, greatest, best, fastest, <insert
superlative here> device. The secret is building "WHAT THE CUSTOMER
WANTS(tm)." Somehow this simple fact seems to allude linux users who still
think that linux is just "one more desktop manager" away from dethroning
Windows and just "one more new music format" away from taking back the MP3
market from the iPod.