Re: 50% kill rate

After takin' a swig o' grog, WJP belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:09:18 +0000, Linonut wrote:
>
>> Sure a lot of Clogwog-style idiots posting lately.
>
> I had/have no intention of getting into a pissing contest with the
> "regulars" of this newsgroup.  But, the following quotation surely applies
> in this situation (repeated in case you didn't read my earlier post in
> that other thread):
>
> "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is
> proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in
> everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to
> investigation."      (Attributed to Herbert Spencer)

   "By his words a man is known."
                  (Attributed to Linonut)

> Oh, by the way, you might notice that I'm posting this using Pan v0.119 -
> yes, through that Debian 4.01R1 installation.
>
> Bill P.

I've got my eye on you.  You would not be the first poster, by a large
margin, to come here with a straight-sounding story-line that, days or
weeks later, turned out to be an utter fabrication.

This is Usenet.  It is easy to fake.

--
Tux rox!