Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

udayshankar29@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
> community.
> These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all
> will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
> consequences.
>
> There are several boycott sites up and running, funded by Linux
> radicals.
> These include:
>
> http://boycottxandros.com
> http://boycottlinspire.com
> http://boycottnovell.com
>
> Here we see the radilcal Linux zealot in action.
> Better agree with these nuts or they will boycott you as well.
>
> Freedom?
> Choice?
> Who the fuck are they kidding........

Wow! You certainly proved your point! Three links become "several" in you
imagination and then we find that the "three" links are all pages from the
same website. In other words, one link becomes "several." And why these
three versions of Linux? Hmm... I don't know, could there be some kind of
connection between these three particular versions of Linux? Some kind of
connection to Microsoft, perhaps? Nah! They're just randomly chosen for no
particular reason.

And this *one* boycott site doesn't seem to be that successful does it? If
you check DistroWatch, you'll see that openSuse is #3, FreeSpire is #22 and
Xandros is #32.

Oh well, so much for making a mountain out of a molehill. This is why one
poster said you were pathetic at trolling. Get with the program or forget
it. M$ doesn't need yet another incompetent FUDder.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"