Re: How to fake PageRank and how to find websites with faked PR

____/ The Gobbling Goblin on Sunday 23 September 2007 14:35 : \____

> On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 06:10:55 -0700, bobyo_hacker@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>>Although most professional search engine optimizers agree that the
>>green PageRank display has little to do with the actual performance of
>>a website in Google and other search engines, many webmasters still
>>focus on websites with a high PageRank when it comes to link building
>>and website promotion.
>
> They do ?
> And where is you proof of that ?
>
>>Find out more @<a href="http://www.template-
>>tuners.com">Seo marketing tips</a>
>
> Ah, another site with scraped content.

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Even+if+you+have+high+search+engine+rankings
+people+still+might+not+buy+from+you.%22&hl=en&rlz=1T4GGLD_en___GB237&filter=0

http://htmlhelp.com/cgi-bin/validate.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.template-tuners.com&warnings=yes
> or making ORIGINAL, worthwhile content.

It must be a nightmare approaching the Internet for indexing nowadays, unless
you have extensive blacklists. Weren't like half of the active domain just
spam vacuums? I can't recall the exact figure, but it's shocking,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI"
Swap:  1510068k total,   333276k used,  1176792k free,    94312k cached