Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

On Sep 23, 11:24 pm, Rick <n...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:08:33 -0700, udayshankar29 wrote:
> > Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
> > community.
> > These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all
> > will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
> > consequences.
>
> > There are several boycott sites up and running, funded by Linux
> > radicals.
> > These include:
>
> >http://boycottxandros.com
> >http://boycottlinspire.com
> >http://boycottnovell.com
>
> > Here we see the radilcal Linux zealot in action. Better agree with these
> > nuts or they will boycott you as well.
>
> > Freedom?
> > Choice?
> > Who the fuck are they kidding........
>
> this is a really lousy troll attempt. You should try harder.
>
> --
> Rick- Hide quoted text -

Yet you fail to provide any evidence to refute my claims.
Just because you, a linux freak, claim it is so, doesn't mean it is
really so.

How about some proof?

Are you saying the links I provided are incorrect?

Face it , the Linux community is a hostile, radical bunch of nuts who
go crazy and attack all who don't agree 1000 percent with them.
Go ahead and try and prove otherwise.
good luck.
The facts speak for themselves.