Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's Steve Ballmer Called "Hubris-infected" Again, Drains Microsoft Cash

>> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XKCc3MR67Kg
>
> He has been crazy since he was young. You can find stories. He's the aggressive
> version of Richard Simmons.

What about this one?  (I can't watch it right now.)

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ABMCigLr2M

Or this:

   http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9041959&intsrc=hm_list

   She went on to explain that she installed Vista for her daughter --
   and two days later went right back to using the XP operating system.
   "It's safe, it works, all the hardware is fine, and everything is
   great," she said of XP.

   Genovese also argued that her experience with Vista is broadly
   shared: "What we're seeing and what we're hearing from users is a
   very similar thing. It's difficult to implement. What should we be
   seeing that we're not seeing?"

   "Let's start with the end user. Your daughter saw a lot of value,"
   said Ballmer.

   "She's 13," Genovese shot back.

Get the kid a Mac.

--
One thing we have got to change in our strategy - allowing Office documents to
be rendered very well by other peoples browsers is one of the most destructive