[News] Open Source Praised as a Development/Ownership Model Advantage

The state of open source: Dave Rosenberg, Mulesource

,----[ Quote ]
| We've already seen the open source development model applied to areas far
| beyond software. We've also seen proprietary companies adopt similar
| development and distribution tactics to get closer to the user base.
`----

http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php/id;463840117

Fresh blood - the new fight for open source

,----[ Quote ]
| And that's creating a serious challenge when it comes to open source
| projects, as they rely on the contributions of volunteers who are paid for,
| and effectively owned, by employers.
`----

http://www.regdeveloper.co.uk/2008/04/08/open_source_user_participation/

Open source leading SOA charge in 2008