[News] ZaReason Sells New High-end GNU/Linux Laptops

ZaReason's MegaLap is a desktop replacement with an Ubuntu twist

,----[ Quote ]
| MegaLap, a notebook computer from ZaReason, a company that builds and sells
| computer systems that run Ubuntu, is bound to give its owner bragging rights
| at any LAN party, especially with how loud the system can get. It has the
| hallmarks of on-the-go computing, while performing comparably to a desktop
| gaming system.
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/130446

Recent:

Feeling the heat at Microsoft

| you who is Microsoft's biggest competitor now, who would it be?

| to go with that.
`----

http://www.news.com/Feeling-the-heat-at-Microsoft/2008-1012_3-6232458.html?tag=ne.fd.mnbc

Microsoft's SEC: