Re: [Roy Schestowitz proves he lacks any real form of logic] Microsoft OOXML Fiasco in Norway: 6-7-Person Committee Grows to 30 (was: [News] Microsoft OOXML Fiasco in Norway: 6-7-Person Committee Grows to 30)

On 2008-04-07, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> ____/ chrisv on Monday 07 April 2008 19:23 : \____
>
>> Fuddie wrote:
>>
>>> Oops, You didn't really think that through, did you?
>>
>> You should be the LAST person in here to be talking about anyone else'
>> "lack of logic", "security is binary" boy.
>
> I don't know what 'Duddie' said, but there's no justification for the modified
> subject line. Follow the link and judge for yourself.

Erik counts on others *not* following the links. I've taken to
following them whenever he protests because I've caught him spinning
his own falsehoods a number of times. I only mentioned a couple of them
to him because it wasn't worth the effort on some, though.

Like Calypso Louie Farakhan and a lot of other false "leaders", Erik
likes to spin tales with half-truths sometimes, along with his outright
fudgies and rare facts.

--
Life isn't like a box of chocolates . it's more like a jar of
jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.