Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Rejected by Yahoo, Alibaba Runs Away from the Beast

  • Subject: Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Rejected by Yahoo, Alibaba Runs Away from the Beast
  • From: Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 10:34:07 -0400
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 15:19:43 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> "Fucking Eric Schmidt is a fucking pussy. Iʼm going to fucking bury that guy, I
> have done it before, and I will do it again. Iʼm going to fucking kill
> Google."
>
>                                 --Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO

Sounds like something your colleagues are going to say about you Roy
Schestowitz, whenever, or should I say *if* you manage to find a job.

Your best hope is that Google and all of it's data disappears because as
soon as they Google your name it's going to be a feeding frenzy for all
around the water cooler.

You'll be the laughing stock of the office.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: