Re: [Roy Schestowitz cannot see irony] [Rival] Microsoft Smear Campaign/Intimidation Against India's Committee Chairman

____/ Linonut on Monday 07 April 2008 12:59 : \____

> * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:

>>> Wow.  I thought you knew who Philippe Kahn is.  He should, having his
>>> technical staff purloined from him.
>>
>> Of coruse I know who Philippe Kahn is.  I was referring to the story Roy
>> was running about how hurt india is after Microsoft suggested there was
>> stacking going on.
>>
>> The point was, Roy accuses various national bodies daily of being corrupt,
>> yet he has the balls to post an article critical of Microsoft doing the
>> same thing he repeatedly does.
>
> What!?  Roy corrupts national bodies!?  Repeatedly!?

*LOL* The libel reaches new heights. I'm just glad I don't have to see it and
lose my clam.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Play Othello: http://othellomaster.com
Swap:  1510068k total,   383872k used,  1126196k free,    60252k cached