Re: [News] Windows Vista Makes a Case for GNU/Linux, Practically Requires 2GB+ of RAM

http://blog.eracc.com/2008/04/03/a-business-case-for-linux-laptops-marketed-and-sold-as-microsoft-vista-ready/

>> Well if the anonymous blogger named "Gene" says so then it must be true.
>> Obviously there's no need for CTO's and CIO's anymore. People should just
>> do whatever "Gene" says is best.
>>

>>> My computer at home still has just 0.25GB of RAM. It runs KDE 3.5 like a
>>> champ.
>>
>> Quit your spamming and get your lazy ass out there and work for a living.
>> Maybe one day you'll be able to afford more than a 600 Mhz Pentium with
>> 256 Megs.
>
> Roy Schestowitz is scraping the bottom of the barrel these days.
> His posts are becoming more bizarre by the day and his lack of proof for
> his insane claims is becoming more apparent.

So? Ignore him. Stop losing sleep over what Roy posts. No one listens to
your bullshit anyways. Don't you feel like you're wasting your time? Or is
MickeyMouse got you on its payroll?

Cheers.

--
The world can't afford the rich.

How to get help at Microsoft Support ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C2SIZ5qsSQ