Re: [News] Matrox Delivers New Linux SDK

____/ 7 on Thursday 03 April 2008 20:20 : \____

> Micoshaft Fraudster Ezekiel Goldfart Fish flatly wrote on behalf of half
> wits at micoshaft corporation:
>

>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> Matrox Developer Products Now With Linux Software Development Kit
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> the
>>> family
>>> `----
>>
>> Matrox.... are they still around?  I thought they went out of business (or
>> were acquired) years ago. With nVidia and ATI dominating the market Matrox
>> must have what... about a 0.6% marketshare?
>

> Note thats 0.6% more market share than micoshaft's products have in
> the same market. Proof that Micoshaft is crap and Linux is better.

It's not 0.6%. He's lying to you. Even Microsoft and its shill analysts know
it's not true. Just yesterday from the news:

World's Hottest Tech Markets Voted Against Microsoft OOXML

,----[ Quote ]
| Gartner estimates that the market share for desktop Linux is about 2% in the
| Asia-Pacific region, 4.5% in Eastern Europe, and 4% in the Middle East and
| Africa. By contrast, Linux holds 1.2% of the desktop market in the U.S.
`----

http://www.informationweek.com/news/software/enterpriseapps/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=207001577

And Gartner uses _Microsoft figures_. The real figures are much higher, but
it's interesting to find that Microsoft's clients cite almost 5% market share
for Linux on the desktop in Europe.

Please try to refrain from quoting or parroting the Munchkins' Big Lie. They
try to discourge developers from supporting Linux using false perceptions.
It's a propaganda technique. People used to think Enron too was mighty.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: Brazil spans 47.8% of S. America
Tasks: 109 total,   1 running, 108 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie