Re: [News] Another Good Review of 25MB-thin SliTaz GNU/Linux

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Damn Minuscule Linux: A First Look At SliTaz 1.0
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | But if you?ve an old laptop gathering dust under your desk, and you?re
> | looking for an interesting, fun project SliTaz is a great choice.
> | There?s a solid base to it, with well-chosen default software and a
> | reasonable downloadable selection to complement it, all wrapped up in a
> | mini-marvel of a distro.
> | Give SliTaz a try ? you won?t be disappointed, and its cleverness will
> | make you smile. And that?s a promise!
> `----
>
> http://reddevil62-techhead.blogspot.com/2008/04
damn-minuscule-linux-first-look-at.html

Thanks Roy - I downloaded and fired up the 25Mb distro.
After a big pregnant pause, and some questions later,
the distro booted into 1280x1024 resolution orange background desktop
in qemu. Fantastic. It had firefox and it could open other virtual
drives. Just amazing for a 25Mb distro!