Re: ISO to announce Microsoft Open XML result Wednesday

____/ Linonut on Wednesday 02 April 2008 12:40 : \____

>> You don't need to approach the 'broad population' (as in people who don't
>> care or understand), but only those who make decisions. It's effective
>> enough.
>
> Microsoft understands "choke-points" very well.

Fine then. Let's fine evidence of this and show it. Microsoft loves the boiler
room. It fear transparency.

And while I'm at it, what goes on behind the scenes is complicated and
Microsoft does not shy away from smearing and intimidating critics. If you
talk about it in public, some anonymous figures come out from the shade and
attack, which is why it's better not to talk about it sometimes. But that's a
subject for another type of thread...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    GPL'd Othello: http://othellomaster.com
Cpu(s): 25.5%us,  3.7%sy,  1.0%ni, 65.0%id,  4.5%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st