Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft is Gradually Becoming More of an Indian Company

RonB wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> Microsoft, US Chamber of Commerce want increase in H1B visa cap
>
> Isn't it just grand how the Chamber of Commerce is always in
> lock-step with the big corporations when it comes to destroying jobs
> in this country?
>
> They should all name themselves "Chamber of Non-American Commerce."

I hear the Vole's new Indian campus will be named the Taj Maballmer.
Actually, that's just an Indian Takeaway restaurant ... they're just
renting an office in the back, next to the toilet.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|     ~ Cory Doctorow, The Guardian.  http://tinyurl.com/22bgx8

 00:48:56 up 101 days, 21:24,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.06, 0.07