[News] Five Reasons to Love Fedora 9 and 20 Nice Linux-themed Wallpapers

5 Reasons Why You’ll Love Fedora 9

,----[ Quote ]
| Fedora 9 ships with GNOME 2.22 and KDE 4.03 by default, and while KDE 4.0x
| has received a lot of attention and buzz in the free software world, this
| GNOME release is also very exciting.
`----

http://jonrob.wordpress.com/2008/04/19/5-reasons-why-youll-love-fedora-9/

20 Coolest Linux Distro-themed Wallpapers

,----[ Quote ]
| Since my list of 25 Coolest Linux Wallpapers unexpectedly became a huge hit,
| I’m going to share to you some more to keep the Linux pride alive. This time,
| I have collected some of the coolest, high quality distro-themed wallpapers.
| I know that you are excited already, so let’s cut to the chase and just
| present to you the "20 Coolest Linux Distro-themed Wallpapers" in no
| particular order.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2008/04/20-coolest-linux-distro-themed.html

Quite a nice selection.

Recent:

Spanish low-cost notebook including OpenOffice.org

,----[ Quote ]
| According to this Spanish article, yet another low-cost notebook including a
| Fedora-based Linux distro as well as OpenOffice.org will be sold for about
| ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
| 300 Euro.
`----

http://blogs.sun.com/dancer/entry/spanish_low_cost_notebook_including

Fedora on the Final Frontier

,----[ Quote ]
| There has been a long standing rumor regarding NASA running Fedora which all
| of us in the Fedora community have been always intrigued by. Is it true? What
| are they doing with it there? Why don't they run RHEL. Fortunately enough, a
| couple of weeks ago, I got to experience NASA behind the scenes, first hand,
| and hang out with the coolest members of the Fedora community, and find out
| the answer to these questions and lots more.
`----

http://jaboutboul.blogspot.com/2008/02/fedora-on-final-frontier.html

23,000 Linux PCs forge education revolution in Philippines

,----[ Quote ]
| Providing high school students with PCs is seen as a first step to preparing
| them for a technology-literate future, but in the Philippines many schools
| cannot afford to provide computing facilities so after a successful
| deployment of 13,000 Fedora Linux systems from a government grant, plans are
| underway to roll out another 10,000 based on Ubuntu.
`----

http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php/id;1163450117

Fedora Developer Interview: KDE 4

,----[ Quote ]