Re: [News] Microsoft-OOXML Corruption in Norway: New Details Surface

> The Norway Vote - What really happened

A Microsoft OOXML corruption eruption!  What a surprise.

I'm going to have to invent a new term for Microsoft: Business Scientologists

Amazing.  A corporation run as a religion.

--
The best way to prepare [to be a programmer] is to write programs, and to
study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to