DFS is a hypocritical bastard, Story at 11.

  • Subject: DFS is a hypocritical bastard, Story at 11.
  • From: Andrew Halliwell <spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 07:50:10 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
What a surprise eh?
Doofy is a hypocrit, what a shocker.
And before any of his cronies jump on me and call me a liar and a hypocrit
back (original thinking in wintrolls has never been seen), it's quite plain
to see why.

Who is it that constantly complains and whines about "all the content of
COLA (content in their minds being the wintroll posts) being obscured by
"Roy Spamowitz?"

And ooooo, looky here, what's this?

Doofy's doing exactly the same thing that roy is. in reverse, posting every
single problem anyone's ever had with linux in swathes of spam...

Now, wintrolls... Are you going to yell at mr doofy for spamming the
newsgroup? No? Well, that makes all of you hypocritical bastards.

Doesn't it?

NB I'm not complaining about doofy's spam, couldn't give a shit what he does
with his time one way or the other... Just the sheer hypocrisy of spending
months complaining about and attacking roy and then doing exactly the same
things yourself.
--
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
|                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |