[News] Microsoft's 'Anti-Linux Squad' Getting 'Busy' in Kerala

Mammooty, don't join hands with Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft will be signing up Malayalam movie star Mammootty as one of the
| brand ambassadors for the Computer Literacy programme that is to be organized
| soon in Kerala, a Southern Indian State well known for its pro-free software
| policies.
`----

http://digg.com/microsoft/Mammooty_don_t_join_hands_with_Microsoft

How miserable has Microsoft become? First Jackass and now Bollywood?

Recent:

Microsoft apparently hopes that a "Jackass" can up its hip quotient and
increase market share

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://cajunboyinthecity.blogspot.com/2008/03/microsoft-apparently-hopes-that-jackass.html