Re: [News] Anti-OOXML Protests in Norway

____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 17 April 2008 15:17 : \____

http://blogs.freecode.no/isene/2008/04/07/demonstration-outside-iso-conference/

> It's a shame nobody cared enough about the integrity of ISO.  Or ECMA,
> or BSI.

It clearly shows the opposite. Some people /did/ care to -- as they put it --
defend the integrity of ISO by dropping OOXML. Watch the transcript of the
speech from the Norwegian protest.

ISO has been corrupted and so has the BSI on the face of it. I've been
exchanging some smoking guns by E-mail. ISO can lock itself up in a bunker,
but people around the world still talk.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows: innovative VTP technology (Virus Transfer
Protocol)
 00:05:01 up 2 days, 22:17,  3 users,  load average: 0.75, 0.95, 1.14