[News] GNU/Linux Desktop on Demand (Remote Desktop) Reviewed

A GNOME-based Desktop on Demand

,----[ Quote ]
| Desktop on Demand (DOD) is the latest contender to give users a full-fledged
| remote desktop instead of Web-based applications to help users to stay
| productive when they are on the move. Similar to Ulteo (which we reviewed not
| long ago), DOD gives you a full-blown remote Linux-based desktop -- but
| that's where the similarity ends. Unlike Ulteo, which is based on the VNC
| protocol and runs entirely in the browser using a Java-based applet, DOD
| employs the NoMachine NX technology for accessing the remote desktop.
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/131661

Yesterday:

STONEWARE, INC. Announces LiveCD for webOS (Virtualized Web Desktop(TM)) Based
on Ubuntu 8.04

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/stoneware-inc-announces-livecd-for,355455.shtml