Re: [News] [Rival] Another Microsoft Senior Vice President (Windows Executive) Jumps Ship!

____/ Homer on Wednesday 16 April 2008 17:43 : \____

>> Does anyone /still/ think that Windows is *NOT* doomed (long term)?
>
> When your product development shifts from seasoned professionals to
> outsourced sweat-shop workers in a third-world country, you know it's
> time to pack your bags and go home.

It's the same with Novell now. Just published:

Novell to invest $100 mln in India over 3 yrs

,----[ Quote ]
| Business software maker Novell Inc plans to invest $100 million in India over
| the next three years as it seeks to boost its presence in Asia's
| third-largest economy, its chief executive said on Wednesday.
`----

http://in.reuters.com/article/businessNews/idINIndia-33070120080416

Novell is the Microsoft of Linux. Maybe they can share tasks with the
programmers of Windows 7.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue"
Swap:  1510068k total,   336004k used,  1174064k free,    88164k cached