Re: 6 months ago: Microsoft shows off leaner kernel for Windows 7

____/ Frank Stallone on Tuesday 15 April 2008 21:33 : \____

> On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:43:00 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>
>> <snipped out all the retarded shit>
>
> You're clearly a typical Windows user. You don't have a clue about
> computers which is why you find Linux so scary.
>
> Bill Gates' semen must have nicotine in it because you can't seem to take
> his dick outta your mouth.

Gary Stewart (hundreds of pseudonyms include "Moshe Goldfarb") has no
background in computing or engineering. It's a vile and filthy
AstroTurfer/Munchkin. Just filter it out (before it nymshifts again) and
ignore it.

FYI:

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://worldcadaccess.typepad.com/gizmos/2005/11/2_grassroots_an.html

,----[ Quote ]
| "Ideally, use of the competing technology becomes associated with mental
| deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and OS/2."
| Just keep rubbing it in, via the press, analysts, newsgroups, whatever. Make
| the complete failure of the competition's technology part of the mythology of
| the computer industry. We want to place selection pressure on those companies
| and individuals that show a genetic weakness for competitors' technologies,
| to make the industry increasingly resistant to such unhealthy strains, over
| time."
`----

                        -- Microsoft, internal document
                        http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf

Recidivist M$ Up to New Tricks

,----[ Quote ]
| Unleash the Astro-Turfers!
|
| Already on Apple oriented developer mailing lists one can see the
| astro-turfing has begun. A really amateurish attempt by 'Mac Developer' (no
| one uses a stupid handle like that) turned up today.
`----

http://rixstep.com/1/20071004,00.shtml

Meet Thomas Brooks. He's a viral marketer for Microsoft.

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=8281416&publicUserId=4561231

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://news.com.com/8301-10784_3-9734034-7.html?tag=head

,----[ Quote ]
| In 2001, the Los Angeles Times accused Microsoft of astroturfing
| when hundreds of similar letters were sent to newspapers voicing
| disagreement with the United States Department of Justice and its
| antitrust suit against Microsoft. The letters, prepared by Americans
| for Technology Leadership, had in some cases been mailed from
| deceased citizens or nonexistent addresses.
`----

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing

Google: organising the world's information.  Government: reorgnaising
                     the world's information (censorship) in its favour