[Rival] Linspire Shows That Selling Out to Ballmer is Pointless

Linspire is Sinking- Kevin Carmony revealing facts...

,----[ Quote ]
| The above link for www.freespire.com, which really showed how bad *spire is,
| seems to be updated with usual Linux Desktop information now. It has all
| happened within one day, lol
|
| Anyway, here are some of the screenshots from the Google Caches,
|
| [...]
|
| "...this domain name was obtained only after it was first offered to
| Linspire, Inc. and they turned it down."
`----

http://www.geekzone.co.nz/chakkaradeep/4865

Related:

Linspire deal: What will ESR and Shuttleworth do now?

,----[ Quote ]
| Will Shuttleworth continue to collaborate with a company which has now
| caved in to a protection racket? Or will he do stick to the principle
| behind the whole FOSS movement and walk away from the deal? We're watching
| and waiting, Mark.

Freespire, Linspire, and Microsoft patents

,----[ Quote ]