[News] Perens: Microsoft and Other Giants Running Scared of Free Software

Software giants crowding roundtable at ISO

,----[ Quote ]
| The success of open source software (OSS) has software giants like Microsoft
| running scared, OSS pioneer Bruce Perens says. Although most IT shops today
| use OSS such as Nagios, Samba...
`----

http://enterpriselinuxlog.blogs.techtarget.com/2008/04/09/491/

Asterisk: More Than 'Just' a PBX Powerhouse?

,----[ Quote ]
| Open source advocates have long pointed to Asterisk's ascendancy as one of
| the movement's great success stories. But for the founder of the open source
| PBX solution, Asterisk's success is just the beginning.

Feeling the heat at Microsoft

`----

http://www.news.com/Feeling-the-heat-at-Microsoft/2008-1012_3-6232458.html?tag=ne.fd.mnbc