Re: Microsoft Office available for Linux ..

____/ Robin T Cox on Tuesday 29 April 2008 20:53 : \____

> On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:04:12 +0100, Mentohl wrote:
>
>> "BT is offering the 20GB 900 for £335.99, but if anyone out there is
>> willing to buy it for £422.34, the telco will include a copy of Office
>> Home and Student in the box"
>>
>> http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2008/04/29/bt_offers_office_linux/
>
> I can also offer a piece of the Moon for sale.
>
> Any takers?

OOXML traps shoved along with GNU/Linux laptops? Didn't Microsoft see Office
sales decline?

"I am convinced we have to use Windows – this is the one thing they don’t have.
We have to be competitive with features, but we need something more — Windows
integration."

                --Jim Allchin, Microsoft