Re: [News] Linux Testing Framework Improvements, in Finer Details

____/ Ruben on Sunday 27 April 2008 18:55 : \____

> On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 19:53:02 +0200, chrisv wrote:
>

>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
>>> Bisection divides users and developers
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>
>> Err, go fsck yourself, troll.
>> *PLONK*
>
> Yeah, at least he isn't posting irrelevent information to the usenet group
> topic from Amish country.
>
> I don't think your employer should pay you for that post.  It's unoriginal
> and ineffective.
>
> Ruben

It looks like a faker. You see, the world of Windows Cons is desperate enough
to bring forums down to its low level and will have people imitate and steal
people's nicknames ("chrisv" in this case) for defamation purposes.

It's best to filter out the Microsoft Munchkins that post here. They don't
belong here.

,----[ Quote ]
| "Ideally, use of the competing technology becomes associated with mental
| deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and OS/2."
| Just keep rubbing it in, via the press, analysts, newsgroups, whatever. Make
|                                                   ^^^^^^^^^^
| the complete failure of the competition's technology part of the mythology of
| the computer industry. We want to place selection pressure on those companies
| and individuals that show a genetic weakness for competitors' technologies,
| to make the industry increasingly resistant to such unhealthy strains, over
| time."
`----

                        --- Microsoft, internal document
                        http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Open syntax, Open API's, Open Source
Tasks: 114 total,   1 running, 113 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie