Re: Schestowitz On [H]omer

____/ 7 on Saturday 26 April 2008 18:40 : \____

> Micoshaft Fraudster and asstroturfer Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote on behalf of
> half wits from Micoshaft Corporation:

> Its possible this guy  Borked Pseudo Mailed worked for gov departments
> and his company is now about to lose a lot of contracts from gov because
> his companies securite is shiite.

>From Microsoft (internal document):

"5:  Jihad

A Jihad is a road trip. in which an evangelist visits a large number of ISVs
one-on-one to convince them to take some specific action.

[...]

Gathering intelligence on enemy activities is critical to the success of the
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Slog. We need to know who their allies are and what differences exist between
them and their allies (there are always sources of tension between allies), so
that we can find ways to split 'em apart. Reading the trade press, lurking on
                                                                   ^^^^^^^^^^
newsgroups, attending conferences, and (above all) talking to ISVs is
^^^^^^^^^^
essential to gathering this intelligence."

Microsoft is a militant and criminal company and it's only logical to have them
embargoed, as the EC already considers doing. :-)

Is Microsoft Now Banned from EU Contracts?

http://www.computerworlduk.com/toolbox/open-source/blogs/index.cfm?entryid=697&blogid=14

Euro MP thinks Microsoft should be banned from government contracts

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/04/10/member-eu-parliament-asks

MEPs Question Microsoft's Eligibility for Gov't Projects

,----[ Quote ]
| The Commission, which has not responded yet, is allowed a few weeks to reply.
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/144591/meps_question_microsofts_eligibility_for_govt_projects.html

Green MEP says Microsoft should be excluded from EU contract awarding procedure

http://www.heise.de/english/newsticker/news/106338/from/rss09

EU: Europarlement testing Ubuntu, OpenOffice and Firefox

,----[ Quote ]
| The European Parliament's IT department is testing the use of GNU/Linux
| distribution Ubuntu, OpenOffice, Firefox and other Open Source applications,
| the British MEP James Nicholson explained last week in a letter to Italian
| MEP Marco Cappato.
`----

http://ec.europa.eu/idabc/en/document/7565

Roy S. Schestowitz      |  {Hide sig}    {Show sig}    >{Close Application}<
         run-level 2  2008-04-15 01:48                   last=