Re: Does anyone know of a Linux advocacy group?

____/ Linonut on Friday 25 April 2008 16:12 : \____

> * Subway steel peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> Because this certainly isn't one. The 10 latest new subjects posted as of
>> Friday 9:00 AM.
>>
>> - [Rival] Microsoft Justifies Bad Behaviour with Self-commissioned 'Study'
>> - [Rival] Microsoft Office Adds Speed Bumps to Software 'Upgrade'
>> - [Rival] Microsoft Thinks Spendings and Greed Save the Planet
>> - [Rival] Microsoft Angered the Dutch by 'Censoring' a Verb
>> - Yahoo Deal Called a Bad Idea, Microsoft Pretends (?) to Back Off
>> - [Rival] Hubris-infected Ballmer Destroys Microsoft for Selfish Ego
>> - [Rival] XBox Accused of Violating Patents; Microsoft Troll Nathan Myrhvold
>> Brags About Abuse
>> - [Rival] Gates the Don Who "Just Writes Checks"; Microsoft FUD Continues
>> - With Microsoft's Help, Big Media Wants Anti-FOSS Law in Canada
>> - [Rival] Microsoft is Screwing with HTML Again
>>
>> Doesn't anyone like advocate Linux anymore?
>
> Your sample is temporally biased.  Quit complaining.

I posted them in series (for a change) /purposely/ in order to make it easier
to read. Look at the earlier posts and discover that none was about Microsoft.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Open Source Reversi: http://othellomaster.com