[News] [Rival] Microsoft Angered the Dutch by 'Censoring' a Verb

Microsoft Calls for Verb to be Erased From Dutch Dictionary

,----[ Quote ]
| Using the verb 'MSN-ing' as a synonym for sending messages through an instant
| messenger will no longer be allowed by the Microsoft Corporation. One day
| before the lawsuit against Carola Eppink (Unicaresoft), Microsoft Corporation
| requested the Dutch dictionary 'Van Dale' remove the verb `msn-ing' from the
| latest edition.
`----

http://www.itnews.it/news/2008/0424113401572/microsoft-calls-for-verb-to-be-erased-from-dutch-dictionary.html

This press release appeared in several places.

Yesterday:

Microsoft bias in MSN search results, surprise

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.skrenta.com/2008/04/microsoft_bias_in_msn_search_r.html