Re: Microsoft profit falls 11%

____/ Jerry McBride on Friday 25 April 2008 02:52 : \____

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2004371387_webmicrosoft24.html

>> Meanwhile, Apple is up sharply.
>

> 11%? Wow... that's a chunk of change. No wonder the wintrolls are here in
> mass...

It's worse. Windows is down 24%. In a year!

More trolls = more Microsoft (+ecosystem) worry.

Microsoft loves competition.
"I’m thinking of hitting the OEMs harder than in the past with anti-Linux. ...
they should do a delicate dance"
                --Joachim Kempin, Microsoft OEM Chief