[News] KDE 4.1-based Foresight GNU/Linux in the Making

Foresight KDE Alpha-Alpha-Pre-Alpha-Pre Screenshot

,----[ Quote ]
| Plans are to build a 3.5.9 Stable version and wait until 4.1 is released to
| push out a 4.1 version.
`----

http://linux-blog.org/index.php?/archives/258-Foresight-KDE-Alpha-Alpha-Pre-Alpha-Pre-Screenshot.html

Recent:

NEWS: Foresight Linux 2.0 Released

,----[ Quote ]
| Overall, the installation went great, the user experience was great,
| PackageKit is easy to use, the User Guide is a great plus, all GNOMEish apps
| (except GIMP) are included... So, if there is someone who wants a different
| and fresh GNOME based desktop, Foresight is one of the best choices.
`----

http://mklinuxos.blogspot.com/2008/03/news-foresight-linux-20-released.html

$199 Shuttle kPC ditches Ubuntu for Foresight Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| When Shuttle unveiled its low-cost kPC desktop at CES in January, word was
| that the machine would come pre-loaded with a copy of the popular Ubuntu
| Linux operating system.
`----

http://techreport.com/discussions.x/14278

KDE 4 rev 790000: Better stability and performance

,----[ Quote ]
| This is another revision of the development version of KDE 4 environment.
| Lots of you have asked why it took me so long to publish this article. Well,
| I was just waiting for rev 790000, that’s all. I hope that your curiosity
| will be satisfied since there’s been a lot of changes to describe this time.
| I did my best.
`----

http://polishlinux.org/kde/kde-4-rev-790000-better-stability-and-performance/

KDE 4.1: Visual Changelog (rev 783000)