Re: Why is Roy Afraid of Microsoft?

Jerry McBride <jmcbride@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> The better question is: "why are the microsoft muchkins afraid of Roy..."?

Who is afraid of Roy? The only people afraid of Roy would be those stuck
in his mother's basement with him. And I don't blame them. He has
threatened castration to people he does not agree with.

> Truth will set you free...
>
> Microsoft is all about BULL SHIT... Thats the fact.

This NG is about Linux. When do you have anything to say about that?

--
< nobse> bleh... last night I had a dream... someone NMU'ed vim...
         nightmare