[News] Fedora 10 Alpha is Released, Fedora 9 Fits on USB

Red Hat, community release Fedora 10 alpha

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat and project contributors have released alpha code for Fedora 10, the
| next version of the community-sponsored, free and open source Linux
| distribution that will include enhancements to the audio, security and
| wireless-connection features of the operating system.
`----

http://www.networkworld.com/news/2008/080508-red-hat-community-release-fedora.html?hpg1=bn

Fedora on a stick

,----[ Quote ]
| Fedora 9 now lets you create a bootable Linux distribution on a flash drive
| with persistence. In other words, you can not only boot any PC that will
| accept USB drive booting into Linux, you can even boot into your own personal
| desktop. Now, that can be useful.
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/143261

Recent:

Fedora 10 Codenamed "Cambridge"

,----[ Quote ]
| Cambridge was the Red Hat project that went on to form Fedora Core and it was
| the release name for Fedora Core 1. Now with Fedora 10, Red Hat has gone
| full-circle and its codename is Cambridge. This codename was voted on by
| Fedora contributors and among the other contenders were Farnsworth, Nitrate,
| Saltpetre, Terror, and Whiskey Run.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NjYyNg

Early Fedora 10 Artwork

,----[ Quote ]
| Since I did a look at Ubuntu’s early concept art and since I am usually very
| impressed by Fedora’s final art, I decided that it would make sense to take a
| look at what has appeared on the Fedora Art Team wiki. I have actually been
| waiting a few days to do this, since, as of just a few days ago, there were
| not enough submissions that I liked to talk about.
`----

http://www.linuxloop.com/news/2008/07/11/early-fedora-10-artwork/

Fedora on the Final Frontier

,----[ Quote ]