[News] Debian Eee PC Report; FluxFlux-EEE is Released

Bits from the Debian Eee PC team, summer 2008

,----[ Quote ]
| As always, we're doing lots of interesting and significant things and
| have more good ideas than we have people to do the work. If you have
| an Eee PC or are planning to get one, or are otherwise interested in
| our work, some of which has uses beyond just the Eee, here are some
| highlights...
`----

http://debian-news.net/modules/news/article.php?storyid=4526

Debian Project News - August 4th, 2008

,----[ Quote ]
|     * Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 updated to include support for newer hardware
|     * Schedule for 8th annual Debian Conference announced
|     * Debian Days around the world
|     * ... and much more.
`----

http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2008/08/

fluxflux-eee 2008 08 released

,----[ Quote ]
| Fluxflux-eee, the pclinuxos 2008 remaster under Openbox windows manager has
| been released, as the 2008 08 version.
|
| We have written about the previous version here, and the project developer is
| kindly offering us all a new version with many improvements. The .iso image
| of the system can be downloaded at the official page.
`----

http://www.eeextra.com/eee/fluxflux-eee-2008-08-released.html

Recent:

Debian To Replace Xandros on the Eee PC?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linuxloop.com/news/2008/06/24/debian-to-replace-xandros-on-the-eee-pc/

`----